By agreeing to this policy, THE USER signifies that THE USER is capable of contracting under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
INFORMATION AND USAGE
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, gender, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Personal information about users of this website is obtained if supplied voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, purchasing of products/service or registering a user account with us. When you register with us or request a service, we will ask you to set up “My Account,” which includes your particulars.
We collect technical information from your computer’s web browser or internet device when you visit www.TwentySix Consultancy.com on the internet. This information includes the amount of time spent on the site by a visitor with a unique internet identifier, the pages visited, the operating system, choice of web browser, referring web site and any keywords used to find our site on a search engine website. These server logs contain no personal information and can only be accessed by www.TwentySix Consultancy.com Server log files are used solely to track visits to our website and improve the experience, content and layout of our website. TwentySix Consultancy www.TwentySixConsultancy.com makes no attempt to link this site traffic information with the identity of individuals visiting our website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TwentySix Consultancy may collect and store any information that THE USER provides on the Website. To enable THE USER to become a member or subscriber of the Website, TwentySix Consultancy needs to have THE USER’S basic Personal Information.
- THE USER needs to provide his Personal Information during the course of using some services on the Website, for instance, creating a User ID, one needs to provide personal information while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with our customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
- TwentySix Consultancy collects only such Personal Information that it believes to be relevant and is required to understand THE USER or his interests. TwentySix Consultancy collects THE USER’S Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate THE USER’S participation in the activities THE USER selects, track THE USER’S preferences, to provide THE USER with a customized Website experience, to notify THE USER of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by TwentySix Consultancy and keep THE USER informed about latest content available on the Website, to assist THE USER with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with THE USER after his visit, to otherwise support THE USER’S relationship with TwentySix Consultancy or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
- In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time THE USER visits the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify THE USER personally, but provide TwentySix Consultancy information regarding THE USER’S visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by THE USER. This data may include: IP address from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the USER’S operating system and the Website THE USER last visited before visiting to the Website. The duration of THE USER’S stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of THE USER’S access. These data are used by TwentySix Consultancy to understand the use and number of users visiting the Website.
- When THE USER accesses the Website, TwentySix Consultancy’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about THE USER’S activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information THE USER submits to the Website.
- TwentySix Consultancy uses third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about THE USER’S visits to our Website, and THE USER’S interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Be assured that they do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- TwentySix Consultancy uses the log file like other website servers as a standard measure. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- TwentySix Consultancy does not trade or sell THE USER’S Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from THE USER.
Personal Information provided by THE USER is used only:
(a) to facilitate THE USER’S access of the Website;
(b) to respond to THE USER’S inquiries or fulfil THE USER’S requests for information about the various services;
(c) to provide THE USER with information about TwentySix Consultancy’s services and to send THE USER information, materials, and offers from TWENTYSIX CONSULTANCY;
(d) to send to THE USER important information regarding the Website, changes to TwentySix Consultancy’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
(e) to help THE USER address his problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
(f) if THE USER avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil THE USER’S service, for example, to have THE USER’S payments processed, communicate with THE USER regarding THE USER’S hiring of services and provide THE USER with related legal service;
(g) for proper administering of the Website;
(h) to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
(i) to improve the services and content on the Website;
(j) to protect the integrity of the Website; and
(k) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- THE USER acknowledges that apart from THE USER’S Personal Information, if THE USER uploads any content/ comment on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. TwentySix Consultancy will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to third parties.
- TwentySix Consultancy implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
- When THE USER places an order, some of THE USER’S Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, Vendors, payment gateways, etc. to enable perform their duties and fulfil THE USER’S order requirements. All Credit/Debit card/Net Banking details remain confidential and private. Our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect THE USER’S card information.
- TwentySix Consultancy will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
- TwentySix Consultancy may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. TwentySix Consultancy does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when TwentySix Consultancy is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other authorities, it will do so. In the event TwentySix Consultancy is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, THE USER’S Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to THE USER.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, TwentySix Consultancy hall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of THE USER’S Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event that is beyond the reasonable control of TwentySix Consultancy and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
The brand name Juris Lab is Trademarked and is owned by the Founder. The said name Juris Lab cannot be used without the prior permission of the Founder in writing. Such illegal usage may amount to penal and other consequences as per the appropriate Act & Rules.
CHANGES IN POLICY
TwentySix Consultancy may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at its sole discretion or on account of changes in law. It will not reduce THE USER’S rights under this Policy without THE USER’S explicit consent. TwentySix Consultancy may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless THE USER has instructed TwentySix Consultancy not to, but THE USER agrees to check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, TwentySix Consultancy shall not be required to notify THE USER of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. THE USER’S continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute THE USER’S acceptance of those changes.
In accordance with IT Act,2000, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer who can be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns including those pertaining to breach of Terms and Conditions, Refunds/ Return and Cancellation policy or other polices or questions are published as under:
Grievance Officer Name: Ms. Lochana
Email address: email@example.com
We will send you information about our new services, articles or news in case you subscribe to this service. If you do not wish to receive these mails any longer, you may unsubscribe to the service anytime by writing to our office email id. firstname.lastname@example.org